Saturday, November 28, 2015

My Upcoming Pro-Life Presentations

I have a mountain of writing I would usually love to do, but recently it has been put on hold.  My local parish and the leaders of the Pro-Life clubs at local high schools have asked me to put together some presentations on Pro-Life apologetics.

The course will be divided into three presentations.  The first will be on the basic arguments.  The second will focus on common objections, specifically appeals to the "hard cases".  The third will be covering basic Pro-Life facts one should have off the top of his or her head.

Here is a link to the first presentation, which covers basic arguments:  [LINK]

And the second, which covers advanced arguments:  [LINK]

And the third, which covers basic facts:  [LINK]

And the CITATIONS for the third presentation: [LINK]

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment