Thursday, March 25, 2100

Sticky: Index of Posts

Looking for a particular topic?  Here is an index of posts:

==========================================================
Atheism, Agnosticism, and Secularism 
===========================================================

Theism:

Pro-Life Questions:


Sexism:



================================
Basic Christian Stuff
================================
Jesus:


The Bible:

Bible Reflections:

Other:



=====================
Catholic Stuff
=====================


Ecclesiology and Scripture:

The Pope and Clergy:

Salvation / Soteriology:

Baptism:


Confession:

Indulgences:

Eucharist:

The Last Things:

Saints:

Mary Stuff:
Other:

================================
My Youtube Channel:
================================

8 comments:

  1. Hey Bro...I appreciate your work, but why do you do it anonymously? Come out of the closet! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your attention to my work. I've never seen the need to attach my name to my work. Especially not in a world where I may need to shield my loved ones from the consequences of the things I've said on this blog.

      Delete
  2. I don't say this to be snarky, but as a Catholic, don't you have to receive authorization from the church to do the work of an apologist? How can anyone know what you're saying has the imprimatur of the Catholic church?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great blog.

    Do you have an email address where I can send questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... yes. But let's stick to the public combox for the time being. Is there a subject you'd like me to cover?

      Delete
    2. Yes please:

      I have been talking to a type of Protestant known as a “mid Acts dispensationalist”. They appear to dismiss the teaching of Peter and even Jesus in favour of a particular reading of Paul.

      As such they are quite an extreme example of unorthodox Protestantism and difficult to argue against since they simply dismiss large parts of Scripture as not being applicable to them.

      A website associated with this kind of belief is here:

      https://graceambassadors.com/midacts

      A book is here:

      https://www.graceambassadors.com/downloads/StartRightlyDividing_PDF.pdf

      Delete
  4. More of this here:

    https://graceambassadors.com/midacts/the-first-to-preach-the-gospel

    ReplyDelete